Brownies, bunnies, and blogs


This week I made some horrible honey-lime enchies. I put way too much honey in the sauce, and felt sick for hours afterward. And then for some reason ate them the next night as well. I feel sick just thinking about them, so new topic please. (let me know if you want the recipe!)

I've been desperately craving warm brownies and ice cream. I think I will make some tonight. Friday night equals delicious dessert, among other things. And it's one of my...

favorites nights of the week. I'm original, it's true. I think it's funny how there's some things in this world that no one disagrees with. Fridays are likable. So are baby bunnies. End of discussion (right?) 

I embarked on a new blogging endeavor. It's called Jeneralizing: The Web! (exclaimation is optional). I explain why here. It might last a while, or it might last through February. But for now it's lots of fun. Speaking of blogs, may my old blog design rest in peace. I succumbed to the new template. Wow, that word 'succumbed' just compelled me to be grateful for blogger's spell-check feature. I can't even say how I originally spelled it. I'm not the speller i like to think i am sometimes.

Right now aaron & i are going to run down the road to the grocery store. I need the ice cream if i'm going to make those brownies. So, tschüss!
http://jennifer-larose.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...