Jennifer Aniston got a tattoo of her dead dog's name on her foot

via Celebitchy 


Jennifer Aniston got a tattoo of her dead dog's name on her foot


The weirdest thing happened with Jennifer Aniston. She's a HOMEWRECKER!!! No, that's not the weird thing, honestly. She got a tattoo on her foot. Because her boyfriendof just a few weeks - the one that she took to her taping ofInside the Actor's Studio - has lots of tattoos, and Aniston can play with the big, hardcore boys, right? Why is Aniston so full of conspiracies lately? Anyway, we don't have thephotos where you can make out the blurry cursive on right foot, but you can see them here, at Dlisted. According toPeople Magazine, who got the word from Aniston's rep,the tattoo says Norman' - after her recently deceased dog, the one whose death announcement came, oddly enough, weeks after he died, and on the same day Brad Pitt's film premiered at Cannes. When Aniston did her taping of Inside the Actor's Studio, she also said that Norman' was her favorite word. So... did she really get her dead dog's name tattooed on her?

Here's the thing: the recent photos out there of Aniston's feet are kind of...
blurry, as I said. I gave them a cursory 10-second examination, and it honestly doesn't look like it says Norman' despite what Aniston's rep said. Life & Style recently noted that one of Justin's tattoos says Odi et Amo' (Latin for I hate and I love') - I swear, it looks likeAniston's tattoo has a big O' at the beginning. Maybe she just got Oprah' tattooed on it. It would make more sense to me.

But, whatever. I'm sure I'm wrong. If her rep confirmed it toPeople, I guess she really did get her dog's nametattooed on her. Norman really did see Aniston through a lot of stuff, and he was her longest relationship ever. I wonder if Justin went with her to the tattoo parlor? I wonder if Justin thinks getting your dog's name for a tattoo is HARDCORE?!





Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...