GOSSIP: Christopher Meloni Quits 'Law And Order: SVU'?


Christopher Meloni has reportedly quit his role in hit cop drama Law And Order: Special Victims Unit after 12 years on air. The actor, who plays Detective Elliot Stabler opposite Mariska Hargitay...

Read More >

[GOSSIP: Christopher Meloni Quits 'Law And Order: SVU'?]
Is anyone else as sad about this as I am?

I mean I know I'm a freak bc I watch L&O:SVU anytime it's on, even if I've seen the episode. But I just HEART Meloni - Um Wet Hot American Summer anyone?

Tear, SVU won't be the same. Especially when they pull in Jennifer Love Hewit to replace Mariska. UGH! Series downhill in 3,2,1...
Fafarazzi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...