Ask Engadget: best (non-gaming) wireless headphones?

By Darren Murph

We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget inquiry is coming to us from reader Conception, who has a pretty hilarious story to tell. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
"What is the best wireless headphones on the market (non-gaming headset -- no need for microphone) for the cheapest dollar while listening to...
music / TV around my household and yard. One caveat is that I do not own an iPod, so they just need to work with a normal 3.5mm stereo headphone jack. What is really important to me is the fidelity of the sound, and hopefully distance away from the transmitter. It would seem to me that 900MHz is so last year, and I am tired of listening to my neighbor complain about her marriage when the unit I'm currently using picks up her phone calls. I am not afraid of paying $300 to $400 if need be but of course, the least expensive option is preferred."
Look, this man needs help. He needs headphones that play back music, not angered divorce calls. Please help by dropping some knowledge in comments below. Thank you. Thank you.
http://www.engadget.com/

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great,
    let alone the content!
    my site - Get Pregnant Naturally

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...