Has Change come ??

As I drive and see many people suffering financially and emotionally during these turbulent times, I wonder if we will have some kind of reset and hold those who have hijacked our America responsible for their greedy actions...or will we just keep moving along like business as usual...Anybody have the answer ? I'd love to hear it...Is there an answer ? A way ?


Unite ?


Speech still stands tall. Over 70 years later, instead of radio and airplanes, we have internet and space shuttles, but we are still the same... We have changed technology, but can we change our mentality...

I'm not Charlie Chaplin, or a Great Dictator...but I think of these things as I witness the changing of the world on these streets driven by The King of New York Hacks...and I hope.

Peace out peeps.

http://kingofnewyorkhacks.blogspot.com/2011/05/has-change-come.html

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...