Hailee Steinfeld Models for Miu Miu!



Hailee Steinfeld
’s first ad campaign for Miu Miu is here! The 14-year-old Oscar-nominated actress traveled down to Miami for the shoot, where she posed in a black bird-print blouse, matching skirt, and great accessories, like an oversize clutch, metallic booties, and shades. “It’s really going to hit a lot of girls,” the future Sleeping Beauty toldInStyle of her campaign at the Young Hollywood Awards last month. “It will appeal to a wide age range, but I think a lot of girls are going to be into it.” As for why she loves the label? “When I first started I didn’t know any designers or anybody,” she explained. “But every time I put a dress on, I was like, ‘Is this Miu Miu?’ I always felt amazing in it. I love that it’s very unique and different.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...