So what is your drink of choice??




I never, and I repeat never really got in to Starbucks --but my sister was drinking these peppermint mocha drinks (she would always tell me thats what she got and knew what stores carried them year round) and my husband tried it one day and he loved it!!! So he ordered and I made the biggest mistake and tried his! I loved it -best tasting ever. Now, needless to say i'm hooked -and the best part about it is --they can make it with SOY MILK!

So now I have this really bad habit of stopping at Starbucks everyday (its right on the corner where I work) and spending the $5.36 and taking in 380 Calories on this cup of coffee...

Do you drink Starbucks, if so what is your drink of choice?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εκφραστείτε ελεύθερα, πείτε ότι θέλετε αλλα μην βρίζετε χυδαία για να μην μπαίνουμε σε διαδικασία να σβήνουμε σχόλια, κάτι που δεν το θέλουμε!

Ευχαριστούμε...